What Pokémon Titles Are Streaming on Netflix?
Pokémon is probably the most popular anime and video game series of all time. While it initially started out as a video game it’s spawned numerous movies and TV series some of which have come and gone from Netflix but as the refresh of Pokemon titles comes around every February, we’re going to look as to what Pokemon titles are now on and were on Netflix.
It’s been a good time to be a Pokemon fan with a Netflix subscription up until now but that’s all about to shift given that many of these titles are set to expire in February and replacing with some other titles.The biggest loss here is the Indigo League that’s had all season streaming on Netflix at one point or another but that’s due to be replaced with the newer XY season.
Here’s what Pokemon titles have been streaming on Netflix and will be streaming on Netflix in 2016 onwards.
June 2014 to March 2015
- Pokemon the Movie: Kyurem vs. The Sword of Justice (2012)
- Pokemon: Black & White – Season 2 (2011)
- Pokemon: Indigo League – Season 2 (2000)
March 2015 to February 2016
- Pokémon: Black & White: Seasons One-Two
- Pokémon the Movie: Black & White: BW Adventures in Unova and Beyond (2013)
- Pokémon the Movie: Black: Victini and Reshiram (2011)
- Pokémon the Movie: Genesect and the Legend Awakened (2013)
- Pokémon: Indigo League: Season Two
- Pokémon the Movie: Kyurem vs. The Sword of Justice (2012)
- Pokémon the Movie: White: Victini and Zekrom (2011)
February 2016 Onwards
- Pokemon the Movie: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction (2014)
- Pokemon: XY (Season 1)
Of course Netflix isn’t the only place where you can stream Pokemon titles but it has remained consistent up until now. Our attention now looks upon next February when the catalog of Pokemon titles inevitably changes again.