Juanita just dropped on Netflix and alongside its story of the reinvention of Juanita who moves to Montana to start a new life, its also accompanied by a great soundtrack but one that’s going to be hard to research. Here’s the complete song listing for the new Netflix Original movie.
Despite featuring a lot of songs, most of the music found in Juanita isn’t actually in the public domain. From our research, we’ve found that the majority of the soundtrack comes from a company who essentially provides ‘stock music’ from assorted up and coming artists.
We’ve included essentially three separate lists below. One with music that is released into the world and the other which is provided by Masterphonic. Then other unreleased songs by either up and coming or established artists and then the actual list of songs we could find around the internet that you can listen to.
Full Track Listing for Juanita
- Wistful Wondering – Jason Michael Webb
- Slide the Diamonds – James1stGen
- Fifty Shades of Blaire – Babymaking Music, Inc.
- Say Something – Zaro Vega
- The One – Leven Kall
- Fat Man in the Bathtub – Magic Bus Crew
- She’ll Get You – Louie Bond and The Texas Playgirl
- Dream Hotel – Annie Harvey
- Matter – Balle featuring Felicia Douglass
Other Non-Released Songs
- Stick Game Song – Eagle Calf Singers Traditional
- Musette Parisienne – Roland Kovac
- Waking Holy – Eagle Calf Singers
- Between Worlds – Eagle Calf Singers
- La Parigotte – Ludovic Beier and Oliver Lavergne
- Rue Parisienne – Victor Cavini
Released Songs in Juanita
- Honky Tonkin’ Guitar Man – Russ Nasset and The Revelators
- Get Up and Go – Stella Mwangi
- Western Sky – Stephen James Taylor
- Waiting On You – Crystal Radio
- Key to your Heart – Adam Beach
- On the Low – Common Kings
- Get That Work – HSVN
- Just Feels Good – Imani Coppola
There you have it. Apologies that most of the songs mentioned above aren’t available but hopefully Netflix decides to release the soundtrack at a later date.
Did you enjoy Juanita on Netflix? Let us know in the comments down below.