Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee has returned for its second outing on Netflix in July 2019 but will be its eleventh season overall. Jerry Seinfeld has secured some top talent across the 11 and we’re going to take you through all of the new episodes and who’s appearing.
The show that originally appeared on the now semi-defunct Sony Crackle was picked up by Netflix last year. It’s among the few talk-shows on Netflix with only My Next Guest Needs No Introduction by David Letterman being the only direct comparison.
Season 11 released on Netflix on July 19th, 2019 and will see a familiar format with Jerry picking up comedians and celebrities in a different car each week and discuss all manner of subjects including their careers, what’s generally going on and life.
Who’s featuring in season 11 of ‘Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee’?
Season 11 features possibly one of the biggest lineups for the show yet.
Here’s the full list of who’s appearing in the new season and how many times they’ve featured on the show before:
- Eddie Murphy (debut appearance) known for his massive movie library including the likes of The Nutty Professor, Dream Girls, Shrek and Coming to Ameria
- Seth Rogen (debut appearance) known for movies like This is The End, Superbad, Pineapple Express and Knocked Up
- Ricky Gervais (featured in season 1) known for stand-up and his Netflix series After Life and sitcoms like The Office and Extras
- Matthew Broderick (debut appearance) known for his early role as Ferris Bueller but also starred in The Producers and WarGames.
- Jamie Foxx (debut appearance) is probably the lesser-known comedian among this years lineup. He’s known for his movies such as Django Unchained, Baby Driver and Ray.
- Sebastian Maniscalco (featured in season 7) known for stand-up but has featured in movies like Green Book, Tag and The House.
- Mario Joyner (featured in season 1 & 4) and will become joint first with Jimmy Fallon in the number of appearances on the show. Known for Pootie Tang, Just Go With It and 3 Men and a Baby
- Melissa Villaseñor (debut appearance) is mainly known for her current stint on SNL but her voices were featured on Ralph Breaks the Internet and OK K.O!
- Bridget Everett (debut appearance) has had multiple roles beyond her stand-up including Patti Cake$, Little Evil, and Trainwreck.
- Barry Marder (featured in season 1) is mainly known for writing including on Jerry’s own animated hit, Bee Movie.
I love the coffee.
I love the cars.
I love the comedians.
And yes, doing the show with Eddie was really special. pic.twitter.com/0rAEMcvjV3
— Jerry Seinfeld (@JerrySeinfeld) June 18, 2019
What cars are going to be in season 11?
Thanks to some pictures released by Netflix we can expect a wide range of cars featured. We’re not car experts but we have managed to identify a few of the vehicles featured.
In the episode featuring Sebastian Maniscalco, we can even see Jerry ditching cars altogether in favor of perusing around on a couple of mopeds.
In the episode with Barry Marder, it looks like it’s a Porsche 356B. Seth Rogen’s episode will feature a classic American muscle car which we believe is a Ford Gran Torino.
In the Eddie Murphy episode, we believe they’re driving a Porsche Carrera and Mario Joyner episode we believe they’re driving a VW Kubelwagen which translates to bucket car.
All of the previous seasons of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee can be found on Netflix right now.
Before we depart, here are a few more stills from the production of season 11.