It’s time to look ahead at what’s set to leave Netflix for the final month of the year. Below, we’ll be looking at all the TV series and movies set to depart from Netflix in December 2020.
We’re expecting (not officially confirmed) The West Wing to depart Netflix by the end of December 2020 which was announced via the HBO Max launch. We’re also seeing the penultimate Disney movie to come to Netflix as part of the big Disney deal depart too.
A quick reminder as to how removals work on Netflix.
For a large portion of Netflix’s library, it licenses the content (rents essentially) from other providers usually for a fixed period of time. This list is of the TV series and movies those licenses come to an end. Sometimes, Netflix renews the license but for the most part, these dates are set in stone. For movies, they’re typically licensed out in three-month stints.
We learn of removals typically 30 days before they’re due to depart with an expanded list provided by Netflix. This post will be updated over time.
Full List of What’s Leaving Netflix in December 2020
Removal Date TBD
- The West Wing (Seasons 1-7)
What’s Leaving Netflix on December 1st
- Anaconda (1997)
- Bad News Bears (2005)
- Cheapest Weddings (Season 1)
- Diana: In Her Own Words (2017)
- Gridiron Gang (2006)
- Hostage (2005)
- National Security (2003)
- Lakeview Terrace (2008)
- Merlí (Season 1) Netflix Original
- Moneyball (2011)
- Ocean’s Eleven (2001)
- Ocean’s Twelve (2004)
- Ocean’s Thirteen (2007)
- Priest (2011)
- Stand and Deliver (1988)
- The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl (2005)
- The Bachelor (Season 13)
- The Jaime Maussan Show (Season 1)
- The Poetist (Season 1)
- The Tribes of Palos Verdes (2017)
- West Side Story (1961)
- Y Tu Mamá También
- You Don’t Mess with the Zohan (2008)
- Zodiac (2007)
What’s Leaving Netflix on December 2nd
- Borderline (Season 1)
- Pacific Heat (Season 1) Netflix Original
What’s Leaving Netflix on December 9th
- Four Seasons in Havana (2016) Netflix Original
- Sin senos sí hay paraíso (2018)
What’s Leaving Netflix on December 11th
- Disney’s Ralph Breaks the Internet (2018)
What’s Leaving Netflix on December 15th
- Bad Education (Seasons 1-3)
- Chasing Monsters (Season 1)
- Emogenius (Season 1)
- Hart of Dixie (Seasons 1-4)
- Idiotest (Season 1)
- Minute to Win It (Season 1)
- Reggie Yates’ Extreme (Season 1)
- Shtisel (Seasons 1-2)
- Sym-Bionic Titan (Season 1)
- Winsanity (Season 1)
What’s Leaving Netflix on December 16th
- Sensitive Skin (Season 1)
As we stated above, keep this page bookmarked as and when we learn of more removals from Netflix.
Let us know in the comments what you’re going to miss in the comments down below.